uApprove 2.3 RC1
halm.reusser at switch.ch
Fri Sep 16 18:59:44 BST 2011
Dear (prospective) uApprove deployers,
we rewrote the uApprove IdP extensions with the following main goals:
- Simplify installation, configuration and maintenance
- Simplify customization
- Refactor storage module which had some issues concerning race
Some of this code will be integrated into the IdPv3 then, therefore also
some new functionality is implemented:
- Relying Party blacklist/whitelist separate for the
ToU and Attribute Release Module
- Optional ToU content comparing.
- Optional attribute value(s) comparing.
- Look and feel modernized.
Other functionality will be implemented within further releases
(according to IdPv3 requirements).
The release candidate is available at:
The manual is contained in the zip file. See README.
Any testers are highly welcome!
Please send general questions and comments to aai at switch.ch.
For bug reports, please use our issue tracking at
Best regards and have a nice weekend,
Serving Swiss Universities
Halm Reusser, Software Engineer
Werdstrasse 2, P.O. Box, 8021 Zurich, Switzerland
phone +41 44 268 15 71, fax +41 44 268 15 68
halm.reusser at switch.ch, http://www.switch.ch
More information about the users