Automated IdP Installation

Aaron Roots aaron.roots at deakin.edu.au
Wed Sep 14 03:58:44 BST 2011

Would be very interested in something like this ending up in the formal
release. Have the same issue that the installer requires user confirmation
even if the values are provided in the install.properties are known to be
correct and your configuration is preexisting - seems unnecessary to keep
asking everytime.