Issue: Using differents idp's to securize different hosts

Eduardo Fernandes edufer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 21:43:40 BST 2011

Hi.

Thanks for your answer.

You're right, any browser would never do that, but a malicious application
could. In my case I built a simple application that catch all cookies,
changes the url and the host header and resend it to the SP. Doing that I
could access a host securized by a different IdP.

What I want to do is guarantee that a resource protected by an IdP only will
be accessible if the user is authenticated by this IdP. This is because, as
you could imagine, private info are stored under the specific host (virtual
hosts, in my case).

I'm not sure if I was clear about my user case. If you think that I was not
clear about the subject please let me know.

Many thanks again for your help.

Eduardo.