memory leak?

Steve Wills swills at webassign.net
Mon Sep 12 15:49:17 BST 2011

Hi all,

Is anyone aware of any memory leaks in shibd? We've noticed ours seems to grow continuously in terms of memory usage and have had it crash once due to running the system out of RAM, and it seems to be on track to happen again. We see shibd using 659m of memory now. Is this within normal expectations? How much RAM would you typically give a shibd (SP) server? (My apologies if this is in the documentation and I have overlooked it.)

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steve Wills