Enabling ECP in SP 2.4.3

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Sat Sep 10 01:36:08 BST 2011

On 9/9/11 8:29 PM, "Scott Koranda" <skoranda at gmail.com> wrote:

>That is, add a <SessionInitiator> of type SAML2 with ECP
>enabled before the initiator for your discovery service, in
>order to give the ECP hook a chance to "fire" before the
>discovery service hook fires.

Is there some reason why you would have used the other order?

It is true that that would prevent ECP from working, but that isn't the
order expected or shown in earlier examples, AFAIK.

In any case, the new syntax works fine now, it just isn't enabled by
default. What the documentation meant was that the inbound binding is
enabled, but I neglected to enable the outbound support.