employeeNumber from employeeID in active directory

Chad La Joie lajoie at itumi.biz
Wed Sep 7 16:19:10 BST 2011

No, what I said is you need to look at the logs to see what it says is
happening.  If your attribute definition is being invoked and produces
an attribute to be encoded it's going to tell you that.  A common
problem in this area is case-sensitivity, but if the single line of
log that you give is accurate then you have that right.

www.itumi.biz
trusted identities, delivered