AttributeScopeMatchesShibMDScope

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 27 19:10:46 BST 2011

On 10/27/11 2:06 PM, "Ian Young" <ian at iay.org.uk> wrote:

>Changing the default would of course change the security model of those
>SPs which rely (knowingly or, in many cases in my experience,
>unknowingly) on the current default being "check".  And by "change" of
>course I mean "completely break".

What I meant by default was "does the default filter policy have it
installed?". Not the behavior of the function in the absence of an
extension. That's set in stone.

Any change to default files has no effect on existing sites, only new ones.

And I'm not saying I think we should do it, just that it's always open for
discussion.