Betr.: Re: Betr.: Re: Attributes not showing in testshib

Jan Keirse jan.keirse at tvh.be
Tue Oct 18 13:00:08 BST 2011

users-bounces at shibboleth.net schreef op 18/10/2011 13:06:24:

> Note, I would *strongly* suggest you use standard attribute names
> instead of just making up names as you had.  You "login" attribute, for
> example, is likely the equivalent of the LDAP UID attribute or
> eduPerson's eduPersonPrincipalName.

I would like to use standard attribute names, but can not find an overview
anywhere.
**** DISCLAIMER ****

http://www.tvh.com/newen2/emaildisclaimer/default.html

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."