Logged attribute question

Mike Flynn shibbolethlynda at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 17:09:49 BST 2011

Looking at my transaction log, I normally see a list of cached attribute names associated with a given session.  However, I have an Idp that is having an issue and when I look in the logs I see:

2011-10-04 07:29:06 INFO Shibboleth-TRANSACTION [9]: Cached the following attributes with session (ID: _e28ba6a74aae400b09549b298e394807) for (applicationId: default) {
2011-10-04 07:29:06 INFO Shibboleth-TRANSACTION [9]: }

So, from my side, I get no attributes from them.  I have not changed any of my configs.  My question is this:  Does the transaction log show all attributes passed regardless of my current attribute policy?  I seem to recall that it did as I had to do an update to my attribute policy for an Idp recently and before I added the attributes to my policy, I was able to see them in the tran log.

Thanks in advance!