Trouble getting TestShib2 to recognize my metadata

Nate Klingenstein ndk at internet2.edu
Wed Nov 30 02:49:01 GMT 2011

Paul & Scott,

The TestShib Two metadata appears to be clean.  I can't find any
errors in it and the SP is loading it fine.  I'm at a loss to explain
the error messages you received unless some secret benefactor cleaned
up the metadata while I was out or TestShib is haunted.  My money's on
the latter.

I restarted shibd in case that jars loose a tommyknocker developer or
two.

Try it now and let me know if you have any further difficulties.
Nate.