Delegated Auth with

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Thu Nov 3 18:57:36 GMT 2011

On 11/3/11 1:58 PM, "Eric Dalquist" <eric.dalquist at doit.wisc.edu> wrote:

>The code did work and what I'm seeing on the wire shows unescaped values
>being sent to Apache.

Ok. I'll have to look closer, but nothing is coming to mind here. Short of
debugging it or adding a logging statement to capture it, I don't know
what to say. Can you try a test using Firefox and Modify Headers? See if
you can get that SP to recognize it if the browser sends those headers. I
do that for testing.

>Not sure if it helps at all but this is all we see in the shibd logs for
>the request:

The native log would be the relevant one, but it probably won't show much.

All I can think of is that the setting is not being honored. For that to
be true, you'd probably have to be editing the wrong XML file and not
actually changing the real config, but I'm sure that's easy enough to
prove wrong.