Delegated Auth with

Eric Dalquist eric.dalquist at doit.wisc.edu
Wed Nov 2 16:10:48 GMT 2011

We had it working about a year ago but never rolled it out passed test
environments. When we got it working I think we were on 2.3.1 for the SP
and 2.2.1 for the IdP. We're on 2.4.3 for the SP and 2.3.2 for the IdP now.

I do get a SOAP response back with the correct PAOS content type from
the URL you sent. Just out of curiosity, what version of the SP is that
site running? Any tips for things we should look for in our Apache
config that could be preventing the headers from getting passed to the SP?

Thanks for the time,
-Eric