Regarding Single Logout

Naveen Davis naveen.davis at aalto.fi
Thu Aug 11 09:41:56 BST 2011

Thanks for the information. It works now!!!

I am trying to test out a use case scenario where the user is provided
with an option for local logout and single/global logout. But as if now
even the local logout handler "/Shibboleth.sso/Logout" is also getting
redirected to the Idp logout. I am wondering what should be done so that
the local logout doesn't invalidates the Idp session and displays the
local/partial logout template.

BR,
Naveen