Shibboleth is among the world's most widely deployed federated identity solutions, connecting users to applications both within and between organizations. Every software component of the Shibboleth system is free and open source.
Shibboleth is an open-source project that provides Single Sign-On capabilities and allows sites to make informed authorization decisions for individual access of protected online resources in a privacy-preserving manner.
- Shibboleth SP Security Advisory Issued - 4 May 2016
- Shibboleth SP V2.5.6 Available, Third-Party Security Advisory Issued - 25 February 2016
- Scientific Breakthroughs Made Possible through Collaboration - 16 February 2016
- Shibboleth Identity Provider V2.4.5, OpenSAML-J 2.6.6 Available - 03 February 2016
- Shibboleth Identity Provider V3.2.0 Available - 18 November 2015
- Shibboleth SP V2.5.5, OpenSAML-C V2.5.5 Available, Security Advisory Issued - 21 July 2015
- Shibboleth Identity Provider V3.1.2 Available - 1 July 2015
- End of Life Plan for Shibboleth Identity Provider V2, OpenSAML-J V2 Announced - 5 May 2015