Shibboleth is among the world's most widely deployed federated identity solutions, connecting users to applications both within and between organizations. Every software component of the Shibboleth system is free and open source.
Shibboleth is an open-source project that provides Single Sign-On capabilities and allows sites to make informed authorization decisions for individual access of protected online resources in a privacy-preserving manner.
- Shibboleth Identity Provider V2.4.1, OpenSAML-J 2.6.2 Available, Security Advisory Issued - 13 August 2014
- Second Patch for Shibboleth SP V2.5.3 on Windows Available, Security Advisory Issued - 8 June 2014
- Shibboleth Consortium BOF held at TNC 2014 - 20 May 2014
- Patch for Shibboleth SP V2.5.3 on Windows Available, Security Advisory Issued - 9 April 2014
- Shibboleth Consortium progress update - 26 February 2014
- Shibboleth 3 - A New Identity Platform - 4 November 2013