Shibboleth is among the world's most widely deployed federated identity solutions, connecting users to applications both within and between organizations. Every software component of the Shibboleth system is free and open source.
Shibboleth is an open-source project that provides Single Sign-On capabilities and allows sites to make informed authorization decisions for individual access of protected online resources in a privacy-preserving manner.
- Shibboleth meeting to be held at TNC 2014 - 3 March 2014
- Shibboleth Consortium progress update - 26 February 2014
- Shibboleth 3 - A New Identity Platform - 4 November 2013
- Shibboleth SP V2.5.2 Available, Security Advisory Issued - 18 June 2013
- Shibboleth Consortium officially launched - 15 May 2013
- Shibboleth IdP V2.4.0 Available - 17 April 2013
- Shibboleth SP V2.5.1 Available - 10 December 2012
- Gluu and Shibboleth Consortium Finalize Partnership - 12 October 2012